Friday, April 21, 2006

Conversation with Dylan

This is a conversation my mom had recently with my little brother Dylan:

"Mom you are my heart and soul, you are my strength and greatest weakenss, (pause) well actually, my whole family is my weakness, but you are my greatest weakness." I asked him how I was his greatest weakness and he said, " If anything were to happen to you I would be so weak, I love you so much! Infinity, love and light."
then a few mintues later he says, " I dont like being the youngest, I want to be 17 and getting my drivers license and going to college, (pause) well actually, I want to be older than Justin, what does he do? Well I have to wait forever, a whole week and then a month until I am older than Justin and that is too long!"

1 comment:

Negeen Mollaian Sobhani said...

O my God!
how beautiful is your little brother? i can't WAIT to start conversing with aliyah. :)