Thursday, April 20, 2006

Berkeley Law Conference


I went to the Berkelely Law Conference recently after a friend of mine signed me up. I was considering law as a profession once upon a time, and recently began to re-consider it. However, this conference was helpful in allowing me to cross LAW off my list. Way off. I sat through the conference proceedings cross-eyed and almost went blind from boredom. (No offense Elham! Law is great... for you. ;) The best part was hanging out with friends. Here are some photos that Samira put up. (Can you see me sleeping?)

2 comments:

tahmina, amir & azamat said...

seriously, i am currently translating of the Laws from Russian and my days are sooooo long, so borring, especially when i know that this law isn't beinf observed by anyone:)

Anonymous said...

you made the right decision buddy. trust me, if you slept through a conference, you would be in a coma in law school.lol