Sunday, April 29, 2007

Poem by Dylan

My 8-year-old brother Dylan wrote this poem:

What the wind told me March 31st, 2007- by Dylan Portillo

This day of March 31, 2007, I, Dylan went outside of my apartment to transfer what the wind had to say, and this is what I heard:

The wind of humanity is saying to me;

Trust in my heart of love.

Happiness will come to me and good luck is here.

The wind is saying now that something is going to happen today.

It says we will have to go on a river hike.

If we go on that hike, we will see sparkling wild flowers and trees.

The river is called the River of Joy, and the joy of our hearts will spread all over the beautiful world, and we will find hope in our hearts.

By Dylan Portillo
(Charm Wizard)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Nasim Mullen said...

Very impressive! I need to meet this charm wizard :-)...

Dani California said...

Wow, that is pretty deep for an adult, let alone an 8 year old. I can't believe he's 8 already...time flies.

thdblog.wordpress.com said...

Bale Bale!

Matt said...

I'm envious. This is a poem I wish I'd written. And I write poetry.

gypsy said...

i am speechless.
this is amazing!

Josh Portillo said...

Charm Wizard said,
thank you for these comments.I'm also ten now.