Monday, March 19, 2007

Free annual credit report

You may not have known (like me) that under a new Federal law, you have the right to receive a free copy of your credit report once every 12 months from each of the three nationwide consumer reporting companies. To request your free annual report under that law, you must go to www.annualcreditreport.com. If (like me) you need to dispute a negative item on the report, you can do so through the consumer reporting company's web site in just a few seconds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is really good opportunity for me, because I always keep an eye on my report. I check it not only to dispute negative items and errors, but also to be sure, that everything with it is OK and I can solve some of my financial proceedings with confidence.

Unknown said...

No, I knew it:) Byt thanx again. The thing that I don't know - how quick is this service?