Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dylan's Birthday!



Dylan turned seven yesterday and we had a little family party to celebrate. He got to choose what we had for dinner - surprise, surprise - it was pizza! (One of like two food groups - the other is hamburgers.) Then my mom brought out the “Death by Chocolate” birthday cake with seven little candles, which Dylan blew out successfully with a single breath! Then, to commemorate the opening of the presents, Dylan initiated a ceremony derived from the game of “Hot Potato”, where we passed the presents around until he said "Stop!". Of course the presents always stopped when they got to him... I was disappointed of course because I didn’t receive any gifts, so he generously gave me “The Chronicles of Narnia” on VHS tapes. I was naturally excited, but he couldn’t help me when I explained I also needed a VCR…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey JP! Just cleaning out my email when I came accross your blog again. Your brother has gotten so big! Living in GV looks like fun! I miss trees...I am so tree-deprived in LaLa Land. :)~Danielle

Shingo said...

Happy Birthday Dylan, and congratulations Justin on scoring the Narnia videos :)We miss you very much!

Anonymous said...

i love this story! glad i found you... big hi five to mr. dylan.